Fertilization, weed control, and lawn insect control are just a few of the services we offer in and around Schnecksville, PA.
As part of our lawn care services, we fertilize, apply weed control, and treat the lawn for insects like grubs, ticks, and fleas.
Schnecksville is a CDP (census-designated place) in Pennsylvania's Lehigh County. It's home to around 3,000 people, mostly consisting of families. The city has a solid educational system in place, as it is a part of both the Northwestern Lehigh School District and Parkland School District. Residents enjoy access to attractions like Jordan Creek and Trexler Nature Preserve.
As a 5-star lawn care company in Schnecksville, PA and nearby communities, we aerate and seed lawns and treat them for insects like grubs, ticks, and fleas. Learn more about the lawn care services we offer to the residential, commercial, and HOA properties of Lehigh Valley.
Our Leading Lawn Care Services Encourage Healthy Grass Growth
Not only do our leading lawn care services provide you with a beautiful green lawn, but they also encourage healthy grass growth. The services that our lawn care experts at Green Turf Care offer in Schnecksville, PA are:
- Flea & Tick Control:Fleas and ticks can transmit diseases that have harmful health consequences including headaches, nausea, blood infections, irritated skin, and joint pain. To keep visitors to your property safe, our lawn care experts will eliminate these dangerous insects from your lawn.
- Grub Control:We apply a pre-emergent grub treatment in June before these pests begin to hatch in the middle of summer. If your lawn has already been infested by grubs, we can apply a post-emergent grub control treatment.
- Lawn Insect & Pest Control: Armyworms, chinch bugs, bluegrass billbugs, voles, and moles are some of the lawn insects and pests our lawn care company can eliminate from your lawn.
- Lawn Fungus & Disease Control:We'll treat lawn diseases and fungal issues with aeration and overseeding or applications of fungicide.
- Liquid Aeration:We usually perform liquid aeration in the spring to adequately loosen up your soil for the growing season.
- Overseeding:Overseeding is an effective way to help your lawn overcome weed growth and maximize its ability to fight off lawn insects and diseases.
- Core Aeration:Through mechanical core aeration, we pull up plugs of thatch and soil so your lawn can access the water and sunlight it needs to grow.
- Weed Control:We offer weed control services to keep your soil's pH balanced and free up nutrients for your lawn.
- Fertilization:By applying our organic-based fertilizers, we give your lawn essential nutrients like phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen.
If your lawn requires attention but you aren't sure of its exact needs, give our lawn care company a call today.
If your residential, commercial, or HOA lawn requires attention but you aren't sure of its exact needs, our lawn care company can help. We'll evaluate the condition of your lawn and determine an effective treatment plan. Give us a call today at (484) 452-3595 to discuss the needs of your lawn in Schnecksville, PA or a nearby community.