We are a leading lawn care provider that services properties in Quakertown, PA and nearby cities.
If you need your lawn fertilized, aerated, or treated for weeds and pests, our team can help.
Quakertown, PA is a mid-sized community located in Bucks County. It's located just 50 miles north of Philadelphia and is a border town of the Lehigh Valley and Delaware Valley metro areas. This city has a rich history, as it was originally occupied by supporters of the Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers. Today, Quakertown is home to fascinating historic landmarks like the Quakertown Passenger and Freight Station, Quakertown Historic District, and Liberty Hall.
We are top-rated lawn care providers available to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Quakertown, PA and nearby cities. No matter if you need your lawn aerated, fertilized, or treated for pests, our expert team can help. Read more about our expert lawn care services below.
Fertilization, Aeration & Much More for Residential, Commercial, & HOA Lawns
No matter the size or condition of your lawn, our lawn care company can improve the health of your grass. The lawn care services we offer to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Quakertown, PA include:
- Overseeding:We perform our overseeding services using cool-season grasses like tall fescue and Kentucky bluegrass.
- Core Aeration:When we loosen your grass's soil through core aeration, we prepare your lawn for adequate spring and summer growth.
- Liquid Aeration:Liquid aeration reaches nearly 100 percent of your grass, so your lawn will develop an incredibly strong root system.
- Fertilization:We apply granular fertilization treatments to your lawn to provide it with essential nutrients. Our fertilizers are organic-based, meaning that they are created primarily with organic products.
- Lawn Insect Control:We apply surface control treatments to eliminate damaging insects like armyworms, bluegrass billbugs, sod webworms, and chinch bugs from your lawn.
- Lawn Disease Treatments: To treat lawn diseases, we apply fungicide treatments when necessary. However, we prefer to take preventative measures through services like aeration and overseeding.
- Grub Control:Not only do grubs destroy your grass roots, but they also invite animals like skunks and raccoons that can cause further damage. We have both pre- and post-emergent treatments to keep grubs out of your lawn.
- Flea & Tick Control:If they are left in your lawn unaddressed, fleas and ticks can present a health hazard to you, your pets, and your family. As flea and tick season runs from June until August, we administer our treatments for these pests during this period.
- Weed Control:We target problem weeds like oxalis, wild violet, thistle, spurge, and purslane.
Has your lawn sustained significant damage? Call our lawn care providers today.
No matter if your lawn has sustained significant damage from excessive watering, poor agricultural practices, heavy traffic, or insects, our lawn care providers can help. We serve residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Quakertown, PA and the surrounding areas. Call (484) 452-3595 to discuss your lawn's needs.