Local lawn care company serving the Lehigh County areas such as Allentown, Emmaus, Bethlehem, Macungie, and surrounding areas.
We offer comprehensive lawn care services that are designed to encourage healthy grass growth, strong root systems, and beautiful green color.
At Green Turf Care, we've quickly become one of the top-rated local lawn care providers in the Lehigh Valley area of Lehigh County, including cities such as Macungie, Allentown, Emmaus, Bethlehem, and more.
Our comprehensive lawn care services are designed by our experts to encourage strong grass root systems, beautiful green color, and healthy grass growth.
We provide 5-star Google-rated lawn care services for residential, commercial, and HOA customers.
The lawn care services our company provides are top-tier and they've been rated with five stars on Google by our satisfied customers. Each service we perform is followed by a survey where our residential, HOA, and commercial customers can reply telling us how they feel afterward. Lawn care services that our qualified crews can provide in Emmaus, PA around other local areas include:
- Fertilization: We apply organic-based fertilization treatments to your lawn.
- Weed control: Weed control applications target crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds.
- Lawn disease control: Common diseases we treat for include dollar spot, red thread, and more.
- Surface insect treatments: Control sod worms and chinch bugs in your lawn with these treatments.
- Grub control: We administer both preventative and post-grub control applications.
- Liquid aeration: Done in spring, liquid aeration loosens your soil without tearing up your lawn.
- Core aeration: Core aeration is offered in the fall and is often paired with overseeding for healthy growth.
- Overseeding: We overseed in the fall with either turf-type tall fescue seed or Kentucky bluegrass seed.
- Flea and tick control: Flea and tick control is performed in June, July, and August.
- Fall lime treatments: Lime treatments help to adjust the pH of your soil and reduce soil acidity.
- Mole and vole control: Moles and voles can damage your lawn without proper treatment.
Our six-step lawn care program is comprised of fertilization and weed control throughout spring, summer, and fall.
Every year, our lawn care company administers a thorough program in six steps. This program is comprised of fertilization and weed control treatments that give your Macungie lawn what it needs to do well during the growing season and beyond. The six steps of the program are:
- Early spring: Slow-release fertilizer, pre-emergent crabgrass, and broadleaf weed control
- Early summer: Pre-emergent crabgrass control, weed control, and balanced fertilizer treatment
- Summer: Low nitrogen, slow-release, non-burning fertilizer and targeted broadleaf weed control
- Early fall: Balanced fertilizer to promote healthy root development and another targeted broadleaf weed control application
- Fall: A heavy application of balanced fertilizer for root systems and broadleaf weed control
- Late fall: Winterizer treatment of fertilizer to promote health during and immediately after winter dormancy
If for some reason, you're ever unhappy with our fertilization and weed control services, please contact us so we can correct the issue. We do offer a 100% iron-clad, money-back guarantee for these services only. If you aren't happy, we'll come back out to address the problem and we'll hand you your money back for not only that service, but the previous fertilization service as well.
If your lawn experiences issues with grassy weeds, we can help target these problematic plants that require more treatment.
Searching for top-tier lawn care services in Lehigh Valley? You've found them.
If you've been searching for the best, top-tier lawn care services in the Lehigh Valley area, you've found them. At Green Turf Care, we provide lawn care services to home owners, business owners, and HOA communities throughout Lehigh County, including cities such as Bethlehem, Allentown, Emmaus, Macungie, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our lawn care programs at (484) 452-3595!