Premier lawn care company servicing the Hokendauqua, PA and surrounding cities.
Ensure your lawn is equipped for year-round growth with our lawn care services.
Often shortened to "Hokey," Hokendauqua, PA is a cozy town situated in the Whitehall Township of Lehigh County. It's home to around 3,000 people and it's a great place for young professionals and retirees to live. Hokendauqua's residents enjoy visiting outdoor spots like the Ironton Rail Trail and Whitehall Township Recreation Area.
We are a premier lawn care company that serves residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Hokendauqua, PA and the surrounding cities. With our lawn care services, you can ensure your lawn will be equipped for year-round growth. Read to learn more about all that we offer to our clients.
Our lawn care services include overseeding, core aeration, weed control, and many others.
Our lawn care services are comprehensive, so you can fulfill all of your lawn's needs through us. Our services include:
- Grub Control: While peak white grub season occurs from August to October, we are available year-round to rid your lawn of grubs.
- Flea & Tick Control: While fleas and ticks don't cause extensive lawn damage as white grubs do, they can transmit harmful diseases to humans and pets. We have designed a systematic flea and tick control schedule to effectively remove these insects from your lawn.
- Weed Control: We target weeds like prostrate knotweed, henbit, ground ivy, wild garlic, and purple deadnettle in your lawn.
- Overseeding: Overseeding provides many benefits to your lawn including increased resistance to disease, a fuller look, and enhanced color. Here at Green Turf Care, we use grasses like tall fescue and Kentucky bluegrass during the overseeding process.
- Core Aeration: We try to perform core aeration in the fall as to not tear up your lawn. Whenever possible, we pair core aeration with overseeding for the most optimal results.
- Liquid Aeration: While core aeration can be very effective, it often leaves parts of your soil untouched. Liquid aeration penetrates a majority of your lawn's soil to allow for optimal nutrient distribution.
- Fertilization: From early spring until late fall, we apply balanced fertilizers to help your lawn strengthen its root system.
- Lawn Insect Control: In Lehigh Valley, there are many varieties of lawn insects that can damage your lawn. Our team rids your lawn of insects like chinch bugs, sod webworms, and bluegrass billbugs.
- Lawn Disease Treatments: Lawn diseases like red thread, rust, and Pythium blight can spread quickly and cause extensive damage to your grass.
Are you interested in lawn care services for your home, business, or HOA property? Get in touch with us today!
When you enlist our lawn care services, you can rest assured that your grass will achieve long-term growth. We aerate your lawn, apply fertilizer, combat weeds, and perform other essential tasks for your home, business or HOA property. Get in touch with us today by calling (484) 452-3595 for expert lawn care services in and around Hokendauqua, PA.