Gilbertsville Lawn Aeration And Overseeding
Lawn Aeration and overseeding: two crucial processes for a healthy and green lawn!
Aeration is one of the most important lawn processes. It essentially removes plugs of soil and deposits them on top of the soil surface. As they break down, the surrounding soil (which is then relieved of compaction) allows the oxygen to fill its holes.
Overseeding, on the other hand, repairs your lawn from the heat, sun and drought damage. By adding grass to your lawn, it helps it grow thicker in the following year.
Core Aeration: Why Lawns Need It
Simply put, lawn aeration in Gilbertsville is important because of the following:
- Maintains the healthy and thick appearance of your lawn
- Reduces soil compaction for better growth
- Helps in keeping thatch under control
- Results in less insect and disease activity
Overseeding: Bringing New Grass Growth To Your Turf
Overseeding can greatly improve both the health and the appearance of your lawn. The process basically involves spreading grass seed over your existing turf which works best for larger areas with thin turf. Our overseeding in Gilbertsville is the perfect service for:
- Improving the appearance of the lawn
- Helping the lawn fight insects and diseases
- Thickening the density of thinner lawns
- Filling in areas of grass that are damaged by insects, diseases or stress
Schedule An Aeration And Overseeding Service in Gilbertsville Today!
Overseeding works best with aeration, which is why they are one of our most popular lawn services in Gilbertsville.
Perfectly combined, they work together to pull plugs or cores of soil from the lawn. Once that is completed, the seed is planted and the holes created (during the aeration process) allows the seeds to make better contact with the soil.