Flea and tick control treatments offered in Lehigh Valley areas such as Emmaus, Allentown, and surrounding areas.
Our flea and tick control applications are applied to reduce the dangers of flea and tick bites to you or your pets.
In our region of Lehigh Valley, the months of June, July, and August are peak months for fleas and ticks to begin invading your landscaping and lawns. During this time, our lawn care company will apply a flea and tick prevenitive application that will be spaced out every five weeks in order to reduce the dangers of tick and flea bites to your guests, you, your family, and your pets.
We apply flea and tick control treatments in areas such as Emmaus, Macungie, Allentown, Bethlehem, and surrounding cities within Lehigh County.
Keeping fleas and ticks out of your yard is crucial to your health.
In order to maintain a safe property, it's crucial to keep fleas and ticks out of the grass and landscaping. These harmful pests can not only bite you and your pets, they can also transmit diseases that have lasting effects on overall health.
Diseases or conditions that a flea bite can cause include:
- Murine typhus: High fever, headache, chills, nausea, and other symptoms are signs of this rare disease.
- Mycoplasma haemofelis: This bacteria causes a blood infection in cats that weakens them and creates anemic conditions.
- Tapeworms: Fleas can transmit tapeworms to your dogs and cats.
- Skin dermatitis: Both people and pets can suffer from red, itchy skin and develop allergies to flea saliva.
Tick bites can also cause adverse conditions and diseases such as:
- Lyme disease: Lyme disease may cause swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, chills, a rash, and other issues.
- Anaplasmosis: This disease generally isn't detected until 1-2 weeks after a tick bite, but can include symptoms like muscle aches, loss of appetite, fever, and more.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever: The characteristic of this disease is a spotted rash combined with fever, headaches, nausea, and more.
- Tularemia: Symptoms of this include chills, fever, joint pain, and more.
- Ehrlichiosis: If left untreated, this disease can lead to brain damage, respiratory failure, and more. Early signs include chills, fever, muscle aches, confusion, and others.
Learn how we keep ticks and fleas out of your yard in Allentown, PA.
During flea and tick season in Allentown, PA, the peak time for these populations to multiply and increase is from June to August. We systematically administer flea and tick control treatments every five weeks to eliminate their ranks and keep them out of your yard.
Interested in getting two free flea and tick control applications? Sign up for our 6-step lawn care program and preventative grub control, and they'll be included!
Do you need to control flea and tick presence in your lawn and landscaping?
If you're experiencing an increased presence of troublesome fleas and ticks in your landscaping and lawn, don't worry. Our seasoned flea and tick control professionals can help. We are a provider of surface insect control treatments in Lehigh Valley that includes areas such as Allentown, Macungie, Emmaus, Bethlehem, and other cities in Lehigh County. Contact our flea and tick control company today at (484) 452-3595 to get on our schedule!