Our company offers high-quality lawn care services throughout Coopersburg, PA and the surrounding areas.
Our lawn care providers perform fertilization, aeration, weed control, insect control, and more for your property.
Coopersburg, PA is a quaint little borough of around 2,500 residents. It is located in Pennsylvania's Lehigh County and is a suburb of Allentown. It has an appealing small-town feel and lots of natural beauty that can be found a outdoor attractions like Applebutter Hill and Saucon Rail Trail.
Here at Green Turf Care, we are expert lawn care providers who serve residential and commercial properties in Coopersburg, PA and nearby communities. Our lawn care providers are trained to perform fertilization, aeration, weed control, insect control, and much more for your property. Learn more about what our lawn care providers can do to improve your grass's appearance and health
Our Lawn Care Providers Help Your Lawn Achieve Optimal Growth
Our lawn care providers are dedicated to helping your lawn maintain a beautiful, lush, healthy, green apperance. Check out what to expect from our comprehensive lawn care services:
- Grub Control: At the beginning of June, we apply a preventative treatment for recently-hatched white grubs. From September through May, we administer post-emergent grub control treatments to target more mature grubs.
- Flea & Tick Control: We apply flea and tick control treatments to your yard from June until August. For the most effective results, we apply these treatments every five weeks during this period.
- Weed Control: We apply weed control treatments for weeds like wild violet, thistle, and spurge. We can also eliminate sedges and grassy weeds using specialized weed control treatments.
- Lawn Fungus & Disease Control: If your grass isn't receiving enough nutrients, it may acquire lawn diseases like red thread or leaf spot. Our lawn care providers will implement an effective plan to remediate your lawn of these issues.
- Lawn Insect & Pest Control: If they aren't removed from your property, insects like chinch bugs and sod webworms will consume your grass roots until nothing is remaining. We offer effective insect and pest control to prevent long-term lawn damage.
- Overseeding: We use Kentucky bluegrass and Turf Type tall fescue seeds during the overseeding process. By applying this seed mixture to your lawn, we will repair bare areas and help your lawn achieve a fuller look.
- Liquid Aeration: Liquid aeration is ideal for grassy areas that experience a lot of traffic. Consider having liquid aeration performed for your HOA common lawn or another grassy area that has recently received heavy use.
- Core Aeration: When compared with liquid aeration, mechanical core aeration will have a more immediate impact on your lawn's soil. Core aeration strengthens your lawn's root system and allows light, water, and air to efficiently penetrate the soil.
- Fertilization: We use organic-based fertilizers to provide your grass with the nutrients it needs to ward off common lawn diseases.
Looking for a high-quality lawn care provider? Get in touch with us today.
If you are looking for a high-quality lawn care provider, be sure to get in touch with us today by calling (484) 452-3595. We offer services like aeration, overseeding, and fertilization that improve your lawn's overall health and appearance. We also offer effective ways to get rid of damaging insects, weeds, and diseases from your lawn in Coopersburg, PA or a nearby city.