Local lawn care services in Bethlehem, PA, and the surrounding areas.
We offer fertilization, overseeding, liquid aeration, weed control, and much more.
Also referred to as "Christmas City, USA," Bethlehem, PA was founded on Christmas Eve in 1741 by a small group of Moravian settlers. Since then, the city has had a great history forged in steel and iron, with the Bethlehem Steel Company providing steel for airships during both World Wars. Today, the former site of the steel company has been converted into a fun entertainment area with event centers, a casino, and much more.
Throughout the Bethlehem area and surrounding cities, we provide services to beautify residential, commercial, and HOA lawns such as fertilization, weed control, liquid aeration, overseeding, and more. Learn about the lawn care services our company provides in the local area.
Premier Lawn Care Services Promote the Overall Health of Your Lawn
For several years, the professionals at Green Turf Care have provided premier lawn care services that work together to promote the overall health of your Bethlehem grass. Our services include:
- Fertilization: We use granular, organic-based fertilization treatments to provide your lawn with key, vital nutrients.
- Weed Control: Our weed control applications work to fight off common weeds like chickweed, clover, crabgrass, and more.
- Core Aeration: Offered in fall, our core aeration services loosen up your compacted soil to allow more nutrients to reach farther down to the roots of your grass.
- Overseeding: We pair overseeding with core aeration to foster healthy growth in the spring, using Turf Type tall fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds.
- Liquid Aeration: In spring, liquid aeration treatments serve to loosen the soil after it comes out of winter dormancy.
- Lawn Disease Treatments: We prefer to treat lawn disease by performing aeration and overseeding, but we can apply a fungicide when we see signs of red thread, dollar spot, and other lawn diseases.
- Lawn Insect Control: Common lawn insects such as armyworms, chinch bugs, and sod webworms are treated with an insecticide application.
- Grub Control: A preventative grub control treatment in June or July helps to keep these destructive insects out of your lawn.
- Flea & Tick Control: Flea and tick control applications in June, July, and August, applied every five weeks. It controls any infestation of these harmful pests.
Sign up for our lawn care program and preventative grub control treatment to get two free flea and tick control applications.
If you're searching for expert lawn care in Bethlehem, PA, contact us today!
When you hire Green Turf Care to care for your lawn, you're hiring an expert that will be able to assess your lawn constantly, keeping an eye out for any issues that may arise. We work throughout the year to keep your grass in the best possible condition in Bethlehem, PA, and the surrounding cities. Our teams are trained through Penn State University and also receive in-house training on a regular basis.
Contact our professional lawn care company today at (484) 452-3595 to set up a consultation on how we can help restore your lawn to be happy, healthy, green, and beautiful.